The Records Unit consists of seven civilian employees. The unit is responsible for all documents generated by the Police Department. These documents include all criminal reports, arrest reports, traffic crash reports, traffic citations, and city ordinance summons which are submitted to the Records Unit for review, data input, storage, and archiving. The Dover Police Records Unit is one of only three municipal police agencies in the state who are authorized to directly input data into the Delaware Justice Information System (Deljis). In addition, the Records Unit is tasked with processing and verifying the department’s payroll prior to submitting it to the City Finance Office.
- Convicted Felon Arrest for Handgun Possession 7-22-14
- Megan’s Law Sex Offender Notifications 7-22-2014
- Update: Woman Wanted in July 4th Knife Assault on Boyfriend Arrested 7-22-14
- Megan’s Law Sex Offender Notifications 7-21-2014
- Man Arrested in Burglary After Attempting to Sell Items in Parking Lot of Dover Shopping Center 7-21-14
Follow DPD on TwitterMy Tweets