The Online Crime Reporting Form MUST BE COMPLETED IN ITS ENTIRETY. An incomplete form will not generate a police report.
WARNING: Filing a false police report is a crime and will be prosecuted.
If this is an Emergency, call 911
Before filing a report online, all of the following statements must be true:
- This is not an emergency.
- The incident is related to crimes shown on the below ONLY. All other incidents should be reported to officials on scene or by phone.
- There are no known suspects.
There are no witnesses who observed the incident or who could provide information leading to the identity of the suspect.
The crime is not in progress.
The incident occurred in Dover, DE after March 13th, 2020.
- You must have a VALID e-mail address
- You must be 18 years of age or older. If you are under 18, a parent/guardian must complete the online report for you.
- You understand that Filing A False Police Report is a crime.